CITY OF FOUNTAIN INN RELAUNCH GRANT
City of Fountain Inn Relaunch Grant program will offer eligible for-profit and non-profit businesses an opportunity to apply for up to a $5,000 grant to support business pivots, working capital, rent/mortgage inventory, utilities, infrastructure development, COVID-19 related marketing expenses, PPE and more. Please note that applications are only considered when all documentation is gathered and sent to a loan officer. If you need assistance, contact a CommunityWorks representative (contact information below).
- Have a business located within the city limits of Fountain Inn
- Have a current City of Fountain Inn Business License
- Have 10 or fewer employees
- Nonprofits must be using the funding to support programing that address the following community needs: food insecurity, economic hardship to households (utility assistance) , youth programs/summer learning
- Provide documentation that shows the business has been operational prior to March of 2020
- Provide proof of economic hardship due to COVID-19
- Not have engaged in any illegal activity per local, state or federal regulations, with federal regulations taking precedence over local or state regulations
At any time during the review and underwriting process, we may request additional information and/or documentation. Applications will not be considered complete until all documents are gathered.
Contact CommunityWorks Loan Officers for assistance:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 864.235.6331