GRCA / COMMUNITYWORKS’ COVID-19 SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE LOAN PROGRAM
Follow the steps below to apply. Please note that applications are only considered when all documentation is gathered. If you need assistance, contact a CommunityWorks representative (contact information below).
- Businesses located in Greenville County outside of the City of Greenville limits
- Business must be for-profit
- Business must have a financial hardship and COVID-19 impairment to their business
- Business must have Greenville County business license
- Business must meet one of the following criteria:
- Microbusiness, 5 or fewer employees, and the owner must have a household income that falls below 80% of the area median income
- Business employees at least one low-moderate income employee
- Business provides retail-based services in a low to moderate income area
- Owner is a senior (62+) or Disabled AND/OR Serves primarily seniors or populations who have a disability
- Business must agree to providing documentation of continued employment of low-moderate income individual on an annual basis.
- Business must agree to stay in business and within Greenville County, or City limits of Greer/Fountain Inn for the length of the loan.
- Accounts payable
- Other working capital
Applications will not be considered complete until all documents are gathered.
Contact CommunityWorks Loan Officers for assistance:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 864.235.6331